Audio Visual Library
Audio Visual Library (AVL)
The AV Library supports the preaching and teaching of God's Word through audio-visual materials. Its aim is two-fold:
- To proclaim the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ
- To strengthen the faith of users
What are its services?
- Loan of AV materials such as films and audio books on DVD or CD
- Sale of AV discs containing in-house recordings of Morning & Evening Worship Services, Church Camps, Seminars, etc.
How To Join the AV Library and use its services?
- Please register personally at the AV Library. Membership is free of charge.
- Each member of Calvary BP Church may loan up to 4 items for 2 weeks. Each item is renewable at the AV Library for 1 week.
- The sale of AV discs is open to members and non-members.
How To Purchase Audio Recordings?
- To order copies of the in-house recordings (Audio CD, MP3 or DVD), fill in the order cards at the AV Library.
- Audio discs (Audio CD or MP3) and DVD are chargeable at $0.50 and $1.50 respectively.
- Orders will generally be ready in one week's time.
Where Is It Located?
- #02-02, 2nd floor, beside Tabernacle Bookroom
What are Its Opening Hours?
• 12:15 - 1:15pm every Lord's Day. Closes at 1.30pm on the 1st Lord’s Day of every month
|Dn Han Whie Kwang||Overseerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr Samuel Tham||Main Coemail@example.com|