About the Visitation Ministry
Visitation Retreat, 29 Jun 2019
The Visitation Ministry was started by our late founding Pastor, Dr Tow. He saw the need to bring fellowship and a word of encouragement from God’s Word to the elderly, sick, and infirmed. The ministry also reaches out to unbelieving family members of church members to bring the Gospel to them, as well as coordinates the administration of the Lord's Supper by our Pastor, Rev. Quek to those who are unable to come to church.
- Promote Christian love and charity, brotherly kindness and fellowship in the local church.
- Set an example of Christian love and fellowship, and of visitation of the believers.
- Identify people e.g. sick, infirmed, elderly, friendless, unsaved, backslidden, facing afflictions, downcast, struggling spiritually etc. to turn them to Christ and the Word of God, to encourage them spiritually and provide practical aid as wisely and as best as we can.
- Coordinate and provide support in the area of visitation to fellowship groups.
- Equip God’s people to know God’s Word, and to know how to minister God’s Word in season and out of season.
We meet every 4th Saturday of the month for visitation (except in December, where we take a recess). All groups will meet in church for a time of prayer and devotion, before departing to the respective homes for visitation.
Ad-hoc visitations may be arranged too, as the need arises.