MAY 23, Proverbs 20:6
Yesterday’s reading taught us that a child of God must be faithful to God. If you are faithful to God, you will also be faithful to people around you. Remember, that being faithful means others can depend on you.
Dear reader, is faithfulness one of your characteristics? If you remain faithful to God, you will also be someone whom others can depend on. You must be faithful in what you say and what you do. For example, if you have promised to help your friend in a subject you are strong in, be sure to help him. If you promised mum to clean your room properly by a certain time, then do it.
Read the following verse (Ephesians 5:21) to find the missing alphabets:
SUBMITTING YOURSELVES ONE TO ANOTHER IN THE FEAR OF GOD.
1. 1st alphabet of the 8th word _____
2. 1st alphabet of the 5th word _____
3. 8th alphabet of the 1st word _____
4. 1st alphabet of the 4th word _____
5. 5th alphabet of the 5th word _____
6. 1st alphabet of the 8th word _____
7. 3rd alphabet of the 2nd word _____
8. 7th alphabet of the 2nd word _____
The missing alphabets form __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Thought: Do I say one thing and do another thing?
Prayer: Heavenly Father, help me to be faithful in keeping my promises to others. This I pray in Jesus’ name - Amen.