Live Stream Links
Click HERE for a convenient 1-page quick reference guide with the schedule and links to our live streaming services for Morning Worship, Sunset Gospel Hour, Tuesday Bible Study and Church Bible Study.
Phase 3 Heightened Alert - Enhanced Precautionary Measures
- Mandatory use of TraceTogether App OR Token for church entry:
- Worshippers are to have their TraceTogether app turned on OR have their working TraceTogether token with them, failing which, they will be denied entry with effect from 17 May 2021.
- There is no need to do group or self check-in. Duty welcomers will check-in each individual via Bluetooth scanning and verify your entry ticket.
- Number of worshippers limited to 100-individuals.
- Suspension of JW classes and SGH children's programme in church until further notice. All Sunday School lessons will be conducted online. Parents with children in JW or SGH children's programme who would still like to attend worship service in church are to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The church premises are open for a limited number of worshippers to participate in Sunday services. Admission is strictly by ticket. Tickets to worship are issued via email upon successful registration and allocation of available seats based on a queue system. Both members and non-members are welcome to register.
Important Regulations for Your and Others Safety
- Worshippers are to have their TraceTogether app switched on OR their working TraceTogether token with them, failing which, they will be denied entry with effect from 17 May 2021.
- All worshippers are required to wear masks at all times, except children below the age of 6. The mask is to cover both the nose (sitting on the nose bridge) and mouth (to cover the jawline).
- Assigned seats are fixed and non-transferable for the purpose of contact tracing. All worshippers are to sit in their allocated seats, even if the seat next to you is empty.
- Minimum 1m safe distancing from other groups
- Worshippers are encouraged to sing unto themselves to the LORD (Eph 5:19, Col 3:16).
- Do not walk past the choristers whenever they are singing.
- No mingling before and after the service. Please do not linger in the premises and leave immediately after the service has ended.
Announcements / Pemberitahuan / ကြေငြာချက်များ
Sat 8 May 2:30 pm. CMC (Calvary Mission to Children).
Sat 8 May 5:00 pm. Youth Fellowship (YF): Standing and not Fearing Man (Jeremiah 36:1-32). Pastor Quek Suan Yew. Zoom & various homes. Contact Dn Adrian Poh @ 9030-5803 or Pr Joshua Yong @ 9190-4677 for more information.
Sat 8 May 5:00 pm. Young Adult Fellowship (YAF): Describing Our Identity (1 Peter 2:1-10). Pr Joshua Yong. Church. Queries? Contact Zhongyan @ 9387-6290 or Yeda @ 9765-0192. If you are between the ages of 21 and 35, we look forward to fellowship with you!
Sat 8 May 5:00 pm. Adult Fellowship (AF): Comfort in Affliction (Psalm 119:49-56, 2 Corinthians 1:3-6). Rev Jeffrey Khoo. Zoom. For Zoom details, contact Bro Julianto @ email@example.com or 8322-1949. For other enquiries, contact Dn Leong Chee Meng @ 9066-3736 or Eld Chew Chong Kiat @ 9771-9440.
Sun 9 May. Tracting Ministry: In view of the current COVID situation, outdoor tracting is cancelled.
Tue 11 May 8:15 pm. Tuesday Bible Study: Book of Nehemiah - The Burden Revealed (Nehemiah 1:1-3). Pastor Quek Suan Yew. Join us on the TBS livestream by clicking HERE.
Wed 12 May 8:15 pm. Basic Bible Knowledge: Lesson 18: False Teachings in the Church. Pastor Quek Suan Yew.
Sat 15 May 2:30 pm. CMC (Calvary Mission to Children).
Sat 15 May 5:00 pm. Youth Fellowship (YF): Standing when Falsely Accused (Jeremiah 37:1-21). Pastor Quek Suan Yew. Zoom & various homes. Contact Dn Adrian Poh @ 9030-5803 or Pr Joshua Yong @ 9190-4677 for more information.
Sat 15 May 5:00 pm. Young Adult Fellowship (YAF): Living Out Our Identity (1 Peter 3:8-12). Pr Joshua Yong. YAFers' homes. Queries? Contact Zhongyan @ 9387-6290 or Yeda @ 9765-0192. If you are between the ages of 21 and 35, we look forward to fellowship with you!
Sat 15 May 5:00 pm. Senior Adults Fellowship (SAF): Are You Transformed - In Diversity (Romans 12:6-8)? Bro Samuel Joseph. Main Sanctuary. All are welcome (no need to register). Queries? Contact Celina Lee @ 8388-2269.
Sun 16 May 2:00 pm. Teens Retreat: Do you avoid contemporary music (Ephesians 5:19)? Bro Josiah. AV Studio #02-05 to #02-07. Retreat will be followed by Teens classes in various classrooms from 4 pm to 5 pm. All teens are strongly encouraged to come to church to join in this retreat and classes.
Wed 19 May 8:15 pm. Basic Bible Knowledge: Lesson 19: The Return of Jesus Christ. Pastor Quek Suan Yew.
Daily Vacation Bible College will be conducted onsite at FEBC and online from 10 May-2 July.
Angels and Demons: Mondays, 9 - 11 am. 1-credit. Rev (Dr) Jeffrey Khoo.
The Epistle of Jude: Wednesdays, 9 - 11 am. 1-credit. Rev (Dr) Jose Lagapa.
Jesus The Master Teacher: Fridays, 9 - 11 am. 1-credit. Ms Carol Lee.
All who wish to take the classes, whether for credit or audit, are to register online. For further details and to register, please visit the FEBC website by clicking HERE.
Church Family Worship
8-11 June 2021. The Sovereignty of God. Rev Quek Suan Yew and Pr Joshua Yong. Registration begins 9 May. For full details, click HERE.
Annual Teens (Day) Retreat
21 to 24 June in Church. Queries? Contact Kaylene @ 9760-1944 for more details.
Rise Up Men of God!
RISE UP MEN OF GOD! is a new ministry with the mission of building up godly and spiritual Christian husbands and fathers to be:
- Skilful in the Word of God and strong in their faith.
- Godly heads of homes to lead their wives and children to follow Christ.
- Encourage, sharpen and provoke one another unto love and good works.
The first meeting will be on Tue 20 July, a public holiday. Click HERE for full details of this new ministry and the message schedule.
All who are considering membership OR interested to know more about the Christian Faith may download the BBK application form by clicking HERE. Kindly fill up the form and email it to Dn Eric by clicking HERE. You will be notified of the Zoom link prior to the start of the class. You will need the Basic Bible Knowledge book, which may be purchased from Tabernacle Books, or downloadable for free by clicking HERE.
For those who wish to listen to past lessons, you may access them by clicking HERE.
Church Visitation Ministry
Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. (Phil 2:4)
The Church Visitation Ministry will be glad to visit you or anyone you know who may be in need of encouragement or Christian fellowship. All are welcome.
Calvary Pandan Kindergarten has 2-vacancies for English Language Teachers with a Diploma in Early Childhood Education. Please call the CPK office @ 6560-3884 for more details.
Collection of Church Directory
The Church Directory is available for collection from the church office from Monday to Friday, 1 pm to 5 pm. Please call Dn Eric @ 6560-3885 before coming to church to collect. Only members and friends whose names are in the directory will receive a copy. Each entry in the directory is entitled to 1-copy. Larger families with more than 2-adults will receive another copy per 2-additional adults. Please observe safe distancing measures.
Lord's Supper via Internet
We are living in very unusual circumstances. When we can gather for worship like we used to is known only to our LORD. We pray and hope that it will be soon, if the Lord tarries. In view of the LORD’s teaching on the Lord’s Supper to keep it “as often as ye eat this bread and drink this cup” (cf. 1Cor 11:26), the BOE has decided that we can observe this sacrament of the Lord via live streaming. This is an exception that does not replace the norm, which is to gather together for worship and participate in the sacrements of the Lord in person.
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. (Ga 6:10)
The CPBPC Benevolent fund was initiated by Dr Tow many years ago. If you, or any regular worshipper of CPBPC whom you know of, need financial assistance during this difficult time, please speak with any of the Session members. Biblical guidelines will be applied so that this benefit will be a blessing to as many as are in need.
Tithe and Offerings
The collection of tithes and offerings during Worship Service has resumed for the 250-worshippers who attend either Morning Worship or Sunset Gospel Hour in church.
For worshippers attending via live streaming from home, you may continue to use the following ways to give your tithes and offerings:
- Lay your gift aside until you attend Worship Service in church.
- By Cheque: Post your gift in cheque form, payable to “Calvary Pandan Bible-Presbyterian Church”, to 201 Pandan Gardens, Singapore 609337.
- By Bank Transfer: Make a bank transfer to HSBC Bank code: 7232, Bank current account no.: 150-055911-001, Account name: Calvary Pandan Bible-Presbyterian Church.
- By Online Payment Application:
- Open any of the following bank's online payment application in your mobile phone.
- Scan the QR code below using the bank's QR code reader and proceed according to the instructions in the app.
Calvary Pandan's UEN:T03SS0125DHSB
(This information is needed for PayNow)
God bless every cheerful giver.
မြန်မာကျမ်းစာသင်တန်းကို Zoom video ဖြင့်သင်ကြားပို့ချပေးလျက်ရှိ
ပါဝင်တက်ရောက်ရန်ဖိတ်ခေါ်အပ်ပါသည်။ ပါဝင်တက်ရောက်လိုပါက Bro Ah Tu 97683101 (သို့) Bro Sin Piang 87807371 တို့အားဆက်သွယ်မေးမြန်းနိုင်ပါသည်။
Read, Pray and Grow / Terang Alkitab / ဖတ်ရှုပါ၊ ဆုတောင်းပါ၊ ကြီးထွားပါ
Click HERE for past, present and future quarters of RPG booklets in English, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian and Myanmese. The files are in PDF format, which are readable on phones, tablets and computers.
Salvation / ကယ်တင်ခြင်း
ဤမေးခွန်းသည်မရှိမဖြစ်လိုအပ်သောအလွန်အရေးကြီးသည့်လူတိုင်းရင်ဆိုင်ရမည့်မေးခွန်းဖြစ်ပါသည်။ အကြောင်းမူကား အကယ်၍တစ်စုံတစ်ဦးသည်ကယ်တင်ခြင်းမရခဲ့လျှင်ထိုသူသည်ဆုံးရှုံးခြင်းသို့ရောက်ပြီးထာဝရပြစ်ဒဏ်၌စီရင်ပြစ်တင်ခြင်းကိုခံရမည်ဖြစ်သည်။
ကယ်တင်ခြင်းကို မည်ကဲ့သို့ ရရှိမည်ဟုသိလိုလျှင် ဒီမှာ နှိပ်ပါ ။
“အကြောင်းမူကား” ဟူသော ဤစာစောင်သည် နယူးဇီလန်နိုင်ငံသားစီးပွားရေးသမားတစ်ဦးဖြစ်သော Robert A Laidlaw က မိမိရုံးလုပ်သားတို့အားကယ်တင်ခြင်းခံရစေခြင်းငှါအလေးထားသောစိတ်ဖြင့်ရေးသားသော၊ အလွန်စိတ်ဝင်စားစရာကောင်းသော သတင်းကောင်းရှင်းလင်းအနက်ဖွင့်ခြင်းဖြစ်ပါသည်။
ဤစာစောင်က ထောင်သောင်းမက များစွာသောလူတို့အား ယေရှုခရစ်တော်၌ ကယ်တင်ခြင်းခံရခြင်းငှါ ကူညီပေးခဲ့ပြီး၊ များစွာသောလူတို့၏ အသက်တာကို ပြောင်းလဲ စေခဲ့ပါသည်။ ဤစာစောင်ကို၁၉၆၉ ခုနှစ်အထိ ဘာသာစကား ၃၀ ကျော်ဖြင့် အစောင်ရေ ၁၆ သန်းကျော်ပုံနှိပ်ထုတ်ဝေခဲ့ပြီးဖြစ်ပါသည်။
ဤစာစောင် PDF ဖိုင်ကိုဒေါင်းလုဒ်ရန် ဒီမှာ နှိပ်ပါ။